London Handyman Team is your first stop for all the odd jobs, household and general repairs you’ve be meaning to get fixed for ages. If you have a long to-do list that is getting you down, get it sorted with the London Handyman Team!
From cat flaps, carpentry jobs, flat screen TV wall mounting, flat pack assembly to leaking tap or burst pipe repairs. Now, it’s no longer necessary to call separate trades people to get your odd job list finished. We have multi-skilled tradesmen and handymen to take care of all your odd jobs! For all your handyman needs, London Handyman Team can provide you with a service tailored to meet your needs.
Odd Jobs we can help you with
- Putting up shelves
- Hanging pictures and mirrors
- Fixing blinds and curtain rails
- Fitting or changing locks
- Fixing sticking doors and windows
- Gutter repairs or replacement
- Drainpipe repairs or replacement
- Assembling flat pack furniture
- Radiator cabinets
- Meter cupboards
- Built in wardrobes
- Installing or upgrading radiators
- Plumbing in sinks and domestic appliances
- Fitting outside taps, Fixing leaks
- Repairing dripping taps
- Repairing faulty flush mechanisms in toilet cisterns
- Repairing ball valves in cold water storage tanks
- Fitting drinking water filters
We offer a whole host of services which we carry out in a prompt, reliable and professional manner. Usually specialised tradesmen aren’t really interested in small jobs and will charge hefty rates for simple tasks, we work the opposite way! We cater for customers who require someone for a short period of time to help with odd jobs that never seem to get fixed and we charge a reasonable hourly rate or daily rate.